Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivan_federal
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jul 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/753397/

Ivan_Federal

Player
Player
dear bobby, I was innocent, but I was punished for the things that I didn't do. Please tell me how I tried to disband FIB. All the things happened after I left Grp (after 3 months of leaving), and at that time I didn't have my PC with me as I went out of country. Tell me how I did. I didn't do anything against Facebook. I didn't have proof that FIB was breaking rules, but why? Why was I punished for the thing that I didn't do? And due to that, I am suffering now. I broke many rules, but please give me a chance. I won't do it now, I promise to you! Check my activity then you will get to know.

Ivan_Federal

Player
Player
Think about yourself at my place and think about how you feel when you are punished for the thing that you didn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom