Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sheikh_Ahmad
Administrators nickname
Tomi_Meller
Date
Jul 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PqU9KN3

Sheikh Ahmad

Player
Player
Dear Administrators

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my recent ban from the game.

I was not aware that mentioning Palestine at the moment would lead to a ban from the game. During the time in question, I observed several people around me discussing the topic, which led me to believe that it was acceptable to mention it as well. I did not intend to cause any disruption or violate any rules.

After receiving a warning, I immediately stopped mentioning the topic. Despite my efforts to comply with the warning, I still received a ban.

I have always strived to be a respectful and positive member of the community. If given the opportunity, I will adhere strictly to the guidelines. I value the community and the experiences it offers, and I am eager to return and contribute positively.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I hope for your understanding and a second chance to be part of this wonderful community.

Best regards.

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Hi, you have brought religion into the game in ooc event which we are not really fan of it , i do not think you should get unban but after checking it i do think your ban should get reduced but its for higher up administrator to decide . thank you have a good day !
Also provided evidence to higher up administrator

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
You cannot bring politics or Religion ingame​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom