Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ginniii Kartal
Administrators nickname
Eray Black
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Blacklisted

Ginni Bhai

Kartal
Player
I was waiting for to prove my innocence to the curator of the project and the day finally came. First of all i want to congratulate you for becoming curator of the project.

I got blacklisted for deceiving admins but i never did this thing i never used cheats never searched and never shared one day my friend asked me for the link of a illegal redux i didnt knew sharing that could make me blacklisted from my favourite server.
he asked for that link intentionally and he took the screenshot of it and later me and that friend got into a fight he blackmailed me and sent that screenshot to admins.

I never did these things in my whole life i never supported these things i also got PC checked in EN03 which was completely negative nothing suspicious was found
I spent my 2000+ hours on EN03 and i really miss those golden days i was unofficial fam leader i worked so hard for it.

And still im ready for pc check and dm checks too only you can remove my blacklist Lebron and its my humble request to remove this blacklist from my favourite server and i guarantee that if that type of thing happens again you can blacklist me from whole project.

And after somedays the guy who sent the screenshots to admins he himself admitted that he deceived admins as you can see
this guy is banned from all EN Servers
you are my last hope Lebron and im also ready for money or account wipe i just want to play EN03 thats all i hope you will consider this have a nice day

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
You should not be unbanned in any circumstance since you decided it was a smart idea to spread cheats, (sent to highers already), then constantly provoke 24/7 in grand discord, along with doxing people in EN01. Do not lie about nothing was found since you decided to discard all evidences. Players like you are never tolerated in any GRP Server.

Ginni Bhai

Kartal
Player
You should not be unbanned in any circumstance since you decided it was a smart idea to spread cheats, (sent to highers already), then constantly provoke 24/7 in grand discord, along with doxing people in EN01. Do not lie about nothing was found since you decided to discard all evidences. Players like you are never tolerated in any GRP Server.
Spread cheats? i never searched nor used and even sent to anyone and this is EN03 why you involving EN01 things here? And how about you believe that guy who sent you ss that i sent him cheats he admitted himself in bobbys dm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom