Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alice Raider
Administrators nickname
Anderson Fade
Date
Jul 5, 2024
Time
13:20
Proofs
a

Ersan Raider

Player
Player
Hello, my name is Ersan. I am also known as Alice in the game. I have been in all legal organizations in the game except Lifeinvader. Anyway, the first thing I want to say is that this article is not a complaint about an admin. It's about a ban.Anderson fade help me and say that open a forum for unban request. Anyway, I'll get straight to the point. I logged into the game at noon on July 5. After doing a little battle pass missions, I wanted to do 1000 sit-ups and went to the gym on the beach. After doing a little bit, I wanted to go to the toilet. I said my brother to press a button (E).He couldn't even write or read.I got banned when I came back from the toilet.I was going to quit the game at the end of the summer because of my school.But now I can't play until the end of the summer.Please give me a chance.I want to spend at least the last 60 days with my family and friends and I promise it will never happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom