Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

oytun

Leader
Leader
Information

Your name IRL: Oytun

Your age: 22

Time zone: +3 GMT

Average online per day: 6-8

Your Discord: oytun_

Your Nickname: Oytun Bones

Your ID: 8686

Additional information
1) Leader of Marabunta

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I have past experience at gangs.I have been deputy many times. As a crowded family ill bring my guys and make the gang very active and effective. I have my turf team and event team so the gang will always be active. I want to make Marabunta one of the most respected gangs from everyone.

-After spending so much time in legal and illegal orgs I thought it was my turn.Ill promise ill never be disrespectful to anyone and be fair to anyone.Me and my gang members will have a great RP quailty and have fun together.I would like to teach my gang members about how the gang works.

-As a deputy, I've leaded a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep the Marabunta Grande active and participate all events as much as i can. Since im playing Grand RP for 2,5 years i think its the time for me to transmit my knowledge to my members.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-Having a graffiti team for passive income.

-Recruiting new members and teach them how to be a gang member.

-Having a respectful turf team, there won't be any issues with other gangs or turfers.

-Under my leadership, the main goal will be to revive the ghetto and all the gang events, which will bring challenging competition.

My Goals
Helping newbies and teach them how to RP.
%100 Turf.
-Finishing my first term without any warning.
-Having active and great players to be respectful and effective in ghetto/events.
-Creating new opportunities to gangs with teaming up making events together to let players have their fun.

Best Regards Oytun Bones

Kebabson

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1) Leader of Marabunta

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I have past experience at gangs.I have been deputy many times. As a crowded family ill bring my guys and make the gang very active and effective. I have my turf team and event team so the gang will always be active. I want to make Marabunta one of the most respected gangs from everyone.

-After spending so much time in legal and illegal orgs I thought it was my turn.Ill promise ill never be disrespectful to anyone and be fair to anyone.Me and my gang members will have a great RP quailty and have fun together.I would like to teach my gang members about how the gang works.

-As a deputy, I've leaded a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep the Marabunta Grande active and participate all events as much as i can. Since im playing Grand RP for 2,5 years i think its the time for me to transmit my knowledge to my members.

-Having a respectful turf team, there won't be any issues with other gangs or turfers.

-Under my leadership, the main goal will be to revive the ghetto and all the gang events, which will bring challenging competition.

My Goals
%100 Turf.
-Having active and great players to be respectful and effective in ghetto/events.
-Creating new opportunities to gangs with teaming up making events together to let players have their fun.

Best Regards Oytun Bones
+REP BEST LEADERS EVER!!!!

Jack Schmerz

ops..
Player
Information

Additional information
1) Leader of Marabunta

My Goals
%100 Turf.

Best Regards Oytun Bones

+REP BEST LEADERS EVER!!!!
++ Best Leader

catherine_vurdurmaz

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1) Leader of Marabunta

My Goals
%100 Turf.

Best Regards Oytun Bones
Will be best leader in en3 ❤️❤️

1RAYZ

Player
Player
:ninja:
Ekran_goruntusu_2024-05-09_223555.png

Ali Schmerz

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1) Leader of Marabunta

My Goals
%100 Turf.

Best Regards Oytun Bones
+ Best Leader

Woqenz Vurdurur

vurdurur
Player
Information

Additional information
1) Leader of Marabunta

My Goals
%100 Turf.

Best Regards Oytun Bones
best ++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom