Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rein Copyak
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com

nightdeer

Player
Player
Hello, I'd never thought I would be in this position of being Blacklisted for dming a friend when I was mainly on EN3 but was taking a long break from grand before I come back due to having an IRL Job till Ig ot a DM about my blacklist from EN3 (2023) and I just say "lol I'll write an appeal for the reasoning" saw my forum profile was banned and IP banned on forums, so I had a friend write an appeal, bobby responds saying "you was blacklisted for promoting other RP projects" and at the time I wasn't apart of any RP Projects, nor had GTA installed as I was playing other games at the time so I waited a few months, appealed it, rejected and the forum was deleted this went on repeat for a few months, then I just stopped appealing, and just focused on other games, I later decided to come back to EN1 to support and help my friend who was running a family at the time, was having fun, obeying rules and just last month or 2 I am met with a Blacklist from EN1 from Alex with the reasoning "Blacklisted from Flocky" (assuming he meant from Floki but typoed) so I wrote an appeal again which was later rejected. all I have to say is I am sorry for anyone whom I may harmed over on EN3 and En1 as i didnt think it would lead to me being blacklisted from this great project and I have spent so much money on this project to make my time enjoyable for me and my friends, I invited many of my friends to try the project and I met so many good people in the server, some of these friends are admins in the project, some went for leaderships and some just vibe as players and I would love the ability to come back to the project and just to play with my friends and enjoy my time as I did in late 2021 and 2022 up to 2024

I hope you read my appeal and allow me to come back to this project, thanks in advanced (this ban was from En3 but carried over to EN1
Images;

Sincerely, Rein

My IDs are below to help with any investigations needed. also my Discord DMs are always open for any further Information needed, Thanks in advanced and I hope whomever is reading this is having a great and blessed day. (all are blacklisted and IP banned)

EN1 IDs | 74510 (Main), & 74767 (Twink)
EN3 IDs | 4028 (Main), & 22658 (Twink)
Discord Username | simplykamu
My Forums Profile | https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/9396/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom