Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz Silverhand
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Y2WZehv

yavu2

Maraz
Player
Dear Mr. Lebron,

I am writing to express my sincere regret for having been blacklisted recently. I am deeply sorry for my actions, which have disappointed my friends and affected the community. I acknowledge that I was influenced by a family member and engaged in behavior that is entirely out of character for me. I deeply regret my actions and never intended to harm anyone’s feelings. I have a genuine love for this project and miss the community and server events dearly. I humbly request one final opportunity to rejoin.

Throughout this process, I have taken full responsibility for my actions and acknowledge the mistakes I made. I understand the negative impact my behavior has had on the project and the community, and I offer my sincerest apologies. If given the chance to return, I am committed to correcting my behavior and contributing positively to the community.

This mistake has ended my entire EN3 career, and I am earnestly begging for one last chance. I assure you that I will not repeat this mistake. I am pleading for just one final opportunity. I will not make any further mistakes, and you can blacklist me immediately if I do. Please, grant me one last chance. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

Best regards,
Yavuz Silverhand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom