Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Matix Lanzo
Administrators nickname
Hisham Bishop
Date
Jul 12, 2024
Time
23:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSdAaIpvcBc

Matix Lanzo

Player
Player

I am writing to address an incident involving an admin warning and jail time I recently received. While joking around with friends near the hospital, we were engaging in non-lethal roleplay, shooting each other for fun without harming anyone. Unexpectedly, I was warned and jailed for GZ 1.1, despite not killing anyone. Notably, my friend, who was also involved, did not receive any warning.

I suspect that the admin, Hisham Bishop, is unfairly targeting me. In a previous incident, I was given a VDM warning, although it was not me who hit the individual being patched up.

I have already appealed this decision on the forum, but it was reviewed and upheld as a proper decision. I strongly believe this is a misunderstanding and request a thorough review of my case.

As you can see in the video the animation of patching was at the start were the player was standing!

E03F8386-293A-4F8D-835A-732C72801E9C.jpg

Then you can see the car coming hitting the policeaman and hitting the guy who was patching and you can also hears it in the video!
5DC91FC6-97B8-44B7-8536-F10B202DA221.jpg

And you can also see here that the guy was pathcing again because he got hit by that guy!
6CBF58DE-D3B9-45C1-A330-EA27947FA2BD.jpg

I don't believe I deserve the warning since I was simply having fun with my friends. However, if I do deserve it, I accept your decision.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Matix Lanzo

Player
Player
I am writing to address an incident involving an admin warning and jail time I recently received. While joking around with friends near the hospital, we were engaging in non-lethal roleplay, shooting each other for fun without harming anyone. Unexpectedly, I was warned and jailed for GZ 1.1, despite not killing anyone. Notably, my friend, who was also involved, did not receive any warning.

I suspect that the admin, Hisham Bishop, is unfairly targeting me. In a previous incident, I was given a VDM warning, although it was not me who hit the individual being patched up.

I have already appealed this decision on the forum, but it was reviewed and upheld as a proper decision. I strongly believe this is a misunderstanding and request a thorough review of my case.

As you can see in the video the animation of patching was at the start were the player was standing!

E03F8386-293A-4F8D-835A-732C72801E9C.jpg

Then you can see the car coming hitting the policeaman and hitting the guy who was patching and you can also hears it in the video!
5DC91FC6-97B8-44B7-8536-F10B202DA221.jpg

And you can also see here that the guy was pathcing again because he got hit by that guy!
6CBF58DE-D3B9-45C1-A330-EA27947FA2BD.jpg

I don't believe I deserve the warning since I was simply having fun with my friends. However, if I do deserve it, I accept your decision.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Close it!

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom