Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rich Marco
Administrators nickname
Harry King
Date
Jul 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iKRFkmM

Rich_GuRjar

RICH BROTHERS🤑🔛🔝
Player
hi dear admin team so the problem is that u know my account was hacked and when i started playing after recovering i got 7 days ban for gr3.2 and the surprising thing is that im not having any forum and when i was playing i just didnt even opened my mic i was on mails with one friend i gave him 300k and took a car from parking and im banned after that 7 days ban i did a unban appeal and dear lebron gave me 3 days forum ban for decieving admin i dont know when i decieved admin so the thing is that after i got 7 days ban for bug abuse now i want u to unban me for bug abuse bcz the gr3.2 was incorrect punishment and i passed 6days of punishment now i want u to give me a 180mins mute and remove 7 days ban so i will have 1 day ban and tomoorow thnks to u i will play in the best server and with my dear friends plz understand my situation im really depended on your decision plz help me thanks a lot

Mary ♥️ Red Pluxury

Player
Player
He Must be Unban He is Very Good and experience Person Unban him As soon as possible we will be very thankful to you I believe that The Admins of Grp Are very good, understanding and Mercy full they can't punish anyone without any reason but still they are humans so maybe they gor mistake Dear Admins please recheck the situation and unban him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom