Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarif Verlice

EN03- Ex-Vagos Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hour+
5. Your Discord : x_lynex_x
6. Your Nickname : Zarif Verlice

7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information

Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I believe I am well-suited to lead the marabunta due to my extensive understanding of gang dynamics and my experience in various gang environments. Leadership roles often require individuals to develop and refine various skills, such as communication which are crucial for addressing the diverse range of issues that can arise within a gang setting. I am deeply committed to steering the marabunta towards positive transformation.

I have friends that was leaders of gang organizations on En3 server , they are all playing here and they will get high command if i get leader of marabunta , and i also have friends that will come to this server when they hear that i got leader. They will be here for events , for turfs , same as me. I would get 100% turfs and territories organization.

3. There will be specific ranks for things that members will do, graffiti team, turf team, cland team etc.my goal is to make people see how real gang organization look like , and to win season. I have lead a gang before which means I know the techniques and how to lead gang, deal with people, ranks, turf, spray, events most of all and all the other

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization:

1. I will make sure i give my best to increase RP By keeping criminal sit active and fun for legal orgs as well.

2. We will do events (Submarine,Store Rob, hostage situations...)

3. Recruiting process that ensures all members understand the rules, especially server rules, to prevent unnecessary disbandment of organization. In my leadership those who breach rules will be placed under our disciplinary system which can lead to demotions and a further blacklist.

Ranking System :

15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

My Goals Are :

100% Turfs
No favortism in my term
Complete term with no warningI
I'll try to make my curators happy with my activity

Strike System :

Strike 1 - Verbal warning

Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!

The interview will take place on Sunday, 14/07/2024, at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Husu Verlice (1grr)
Hisham Verlice (shtith)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Hisham Bishop

Curator of the firefighter
Server Administrator
Reviewed
Another applicant chosen,you really did well in interview, better luck next time!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom