Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Afzal Ansari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2024
Time of violation
7:38
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/EFpmGYl

Afzal Ansarii

Player
Player
we were doing our best to edit ads but this type of people keep abusing li and other orgs in CC chat for no reason, Today this guy abuse our Li Leader and Li Employees in CC chats its totally disrespectful....and cc chat is not for li complaints or troll other orgs, he should get punishment for insulting our Leader... I hope he will get punishment which he deserves and lesson for other people to stop trolling orgs in CC chat.

and second thing after he did this in cc he dm to our manager ( Sharfin Federal ) in discord and said some words which he should not mention.
Second Proof ( Click Here )

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
Lmao first i can say whatever I want on discord its my personal DMs nothing with Grand rp. if someone doesn't want to talk to me he can block me also share what he said on cc lol . and why are you cropping the proof? show at least 1 min pov. and admin I will post pov of him mixing in cc give me sometime. + i never said anything about other orgs because they are doing their job perfect. but Li always mess up our ads. Idc about the money but they waste my time.

Last edited:

Raktim Rakshit

Beru Standl
Player
Virat farzi there are huge amounts of Ads we have to do..and we are humans too mistakes can happen..we also do refund if it was our employee's fault and when the queue is full the ads get posted a bit late ..if u want ur ads posted instantly in 5 sec..then go and ask the honourable Gods to make a ad board that will post the ads in 5 sec !!!..

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
Virat farzi there are huge amounts of Ads we have to do..and we are humans too mistakes can happen..we also do refund if it was our employee's fault and when the queue is full the ads get posted a bit late ..if u want ur ads posted instantly in 5 sec..then go and ask the honourable Gods to make a ad board that will post the ads in 5 sec !!!..
if you guys do it 1 time it's a mistake but repeating mistakes over and over again that's a habit. Many people and I don't care about the money but it wasts our time. imagine waiting 15min and still they mess up the ad.

Raktim Rakshit

Beru Standl
Player
if you guys do it 1 time it's a mistake but repeating mistakes over and over again that's a habit. Many people and I don't care about the money but it wasts our time. imagine waiting 15min and still they mess up the ad.
I can understand but if mistakes are repeated u can come to the complaint section in LI emails...with proper proofs then we can take necessary steps on the employee+...I know how it feels to wait 15 min but its really not in our hand.

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
Finally I found a sensible guy from LI. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom