Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Afzal Ansari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2024
Time of violation
7:38
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/wIkxYl0

Afzal Ansarii

Player
Player
we were doing our best to edit ads but this type of people keep abusing li and other orgs in CC chat for no reason, Today this guy abuse our Li Leader and Li Employees in CC chats its totally disrespectful....and cc chat is not for li complaints or troll other orgs, he should get punishment for insulting our Leader... I hope he will get punishment which he deserves and lesson for other people to stop trolling orgs in CC chat.

and second thing after he did this in cc he dm to our manager ( Sharfin Federal ) in discord and said some words which he should not mention.
Second Proof ( Click Here )

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
we were doing our best to edit ads but this type of people keep abusing li and other orgs in CC chat for no reason, Today this guy abuse our Li Leader and Li Employees in CC chats its totally disrespectful....and cc chat is not for li complaints or troll other orgs, he should get punishment for insulting our Leader... I hope he will get punishment which he deserves and lesson for other people to stop trolling orgs in CC chat.

and second thing after he did this in cc he dm to our manager ( Sharfin Federal ) in discord and said some words which he should not mention.
Second Proof ( Click Here )
lol first of all its not a ooc insult and second why you are connecting the dms with this. show full dm of me with him,

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom