Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Babayaga Hellking
Administrators nickname
ETHAN PLUXURY
Date
Jul 13, 2024
Time
11:54
Proofs
https://studio.youtube.com/video/_wTXIk8kkeY/edit

BabayagaGM

Player
Player
Hello,i got CR+jail from HISHAM BISHOP and after that a warning + jail. rule gz 1.2 (1.2 It is forbidden to buy weapons, drugs. Also to kidnapp, rob people and put bags on players head. / Warn). ( the car was not in green zone )
after stealing the car i wanted to go in for go away with it. but I did not can in on the car ,so i wanted to move the car with my car for i can in .
maybe because of this i deserve`` CR`` , but i am not sure because the car it was empty . ``and not in the green zone`` as we can see in the POV
please check again and decide the right punishment THANK YOU .

BabayagaGM

Player
Player
Hello,i got CR+jail from HISHAM BISHOP and after that a warning + jail. rule gz 1.2 (1.2 It is forbidden to buy weapons, drugs. Also to kidnapp, rob people and put bags on players head. / Warn). ( the car was not in green zone )
after stealing the car i wanted to go in for go away with it. but I did not can in on the car ,so i wanted to move the car with my car for i can in .
maybe because of this i deserve`` CR`` , but i am not sure because the car it was empty . ``and not in the green zone`` as we can see in the POV
please check again and decide the right punishment THANK YOU .

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom