Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaamix Heist

Days that break you are the days that make you
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your name IRL : Shahzaib Naseem
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: Pakistan (GMT+5)
4. Average online per day: 4–6 Hours.
5. Your Discord: Gaamixyt
6. Your Nickname: Gaamix Armone
7. Your ID: 57224

Additional information

1. Leader of Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Firstly I will be most preferred guy for Families Leadership, I have knowledge of almost all the server rules specially the rules through which my Gang will be safe from Warns and their problems. In my lead the first priority will be to bring the Families Gang the most popular and active in the city specially in Gheetho. You may know in last term with Vagos I was the most active deputy and spend my time by showing the best activity, so that's the first thing ill be preferred for this position as I'm active so ill be participating in all the events daily to make the Gang more active.
  2. So we (Me and my whole Gang) will be participating in almost all the events like FZ, Clans & Subs (Specially) that will be the success to make my term the most powerful and successful. As having a good experience I'm 100% sure that ill be the best for this position.
  3. After getting the term my lead will be to take the best guys as deputies, and they will help me lead the gang to make it more powerful and active in the city. Peoples will remember this term as the best term, and it will be in the hands of the best guy and that's me.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

Getting the Gheetho in my hands and will turn all the events very exciting and positive competitions.
And then my aim will be to take over control of all the Gang Territories & then establishing a strong presence in the whole city.
There will be the best bonus system for my gang members so they will join the events and get bonus from me just for participating.
As I have the best communication skills my priority will be to lead everyone perfect create the best environment for my gang members and More!!

Ranking System

10 Leader
09 Deputy
08 Under Deputy
07 Turfer
06 Event Leader
05 Graffiti Team
04 Silent Killer
03 Shooter
02 Rookie

01 Suspended

Ex Deputy VagosEx Under Deputy Ballas x3
Ex Under Deputy MarabuntaEx Under Deputy Bloods x2

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place tomorrow (Friday) , 19/07/2024, at 15:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Carl Jordan (carljordan)
Zoro HellKing (zoro237)
Charles Xaiver (charlesxaiver)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom