Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rich Marco
Administrators nickname
Satish Royal
Date
Jul 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/c5vAnsd

Rich_GuRjar

RICH BROTHERS🤑🔛🔝
Player
Dear EN2 Admin Team,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request the removal of my account's ban, which was imposed approximately one week ago following a hacking incident. Although I have since regained control of my account through the assistance of the technical forum, I am aware that the hacker violated the Breaker 2 rules GR3.2 and committed Bug Abuse during their unauthorized access.
I have already endured nine days of the ban and am keen to resume playing. I would greatly appreciate it if you could consider lifting the ban at this time. For further verification, you may reach out to Jetix, who provided invaluable support in recovering my account. If additional measures are necessary, I am willing to have the monetary balance on my account wiped.
Thank you for your understanding and consideration. I am hopeful for a favorable response.
Best regards,
[Rich_GuRjar]

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected
General Rules 1.2 "Player is fully responsible for his account. The administration of Grand Role Play does not carry the responsibility for your own account. When access to account is lost (e.g. being hacked), your account will face the same punishments".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom