Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Habibi Ford
Administrators nickname
Dark Wick
Date
Jul 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjsZhQI9Hg4

Humam_meme

Player
Player
To whom it may concern,
I got blacklist for lower people rank let me example on 2024/7/11 02:11 in game time I said to my self that tomorrow is the last day of NG term so why don't I lower people rank as a joke and you all the player in NG are my friends we are like a family and before i did anything i check for any roles against that and i did not find any. so I went back to the game and lower everyone rank and I swear that I did know that is going to lead me to blocklist. anyways after I finish lower everyone's rank my friend called me and said do you want to join Gov i said sure cuz tomorrow everyone will be kicked and the term will end. so I left NG and join gov. I just wanna it to say I am very very sorry for what I did and I really did not know that will lead me to blacklist, I hope that you will give me another chance and play and enjoy the game with my friends. And I did not kick anyone or take any thing from the warehouse and i did not do anything to anyone I really didn't know that I will get blacklist I hope you consider this because I really didn't know and I am really sorry.

Thank you have a nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom