Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden Shelby

Player
Player
Information:
Your name IRL: Pranjal
Your age:
Time zone: GMT +5:30 [IST]
Average online per day: 5-6Hours.
Your Discord: ps_is_cool
Your Nickname: Jayden Roy
Your ID: 14993

LEADER OF FAMILIES

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2.1 I am confident that as being a leader with a record of success, my dedication and skills will lead the Families to levels never before achieved within the city's ghetto. considering the current state of the city, now is the perfect moment to take advantage of this chance and lead the Families to success. My experience as the under deputy of a succeeding family reveals my ability to promote cooperation, respect, and success within an organization. Taking on the leadership of the Families is not just a step forward, but also an effort to boosting the town as well as breathing fresh energy into the ghetto.

2.2 I have friends supporting Families who can help me handle this term well. I'll be staying in my organization for the whole time of the term and I have a lot of High Commands in my mind who will help me. Daily activities, FZ raids and all stuff. The city's best criminal gang will be called Families. Its warehouse will always be stocked with guns and ammunitions. Everyone is in a friendly environment, which motivates them to defend their organization and show up to events.

2.3 I've been in many organizations, however because of the color, the location, and everything else, I've always liked and enjoyed families the most out of all the other gangs. One of my absolute favorite gang term was in Families under ANAS TYRANT as the leader, and I'm trying to make it happen again.

Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.
3.1 Making GHETTO Active
3.2 Contribution Towards More RP
3.3 Having Family & Friends Join To Make the Gang More Active
3.4 Friendly Relations Throughout the Server
3.5 Usage of Radio by Following RP
3.6 Spreading Awareness to Stop Doing Rule Breaks

RANKING SYSTEM

Boss
Underboss
Street Chief
Captain

====== HIGH COMMAND ======