Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick holland

Families Deputy , Ex-LSPDCHIEF , Ex-Ballas Deputy
Player
Information

1 Your name IRL : Piyush Chaudhary
2 Your age : 18
3 Time zone : GMT + 5:30 (India)
4 Average online per day : 5 to 7 hrs
5 Your discord : maverickholland
6 Your nickname : Maverick Holland
7 Your ID : 74027

Additional information

Past exp in crime :-

1x Families Deputy
1x Families underdeputy
1x marabunta underdeputy
1x bloods underdeputy
1x Vagos underdeputy
1x ballas Deputy

1 Leader of Families

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-When i first came in the city i was new then i did some beginner job and reached lvl 6 , my first org was families , then i joined marabunta , bloods , vagos and ballas , i have past experience of under deputy in Bloods , vagos and marabunta and i have been Deputy in Ballas and Families , and have been leading many events as a Deputy leader , Families past leader were great and now i want to continue the legacy of Families on top !!

- I have decent experience as leader of an organization before as I have been LSPD leader before as well as in The Families i have been deputy leader and have knowledge of How to lead an organization and how thethings goes, I Lead a lot of events myself whenever i am present , So i believe i am capable to hold the Leader Position .

- The Families is important to me, and I want to make it special for others too. I will show them the best and easiest ways to succeed in events and make money. My main goal is to have a good and fun time and completing term successfully with my gang members while following the Rules of the city. I want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy their time with us.

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will try to maximize the activity of Families so we interact more with Leos , by

Doing lot of activities, hostage situations, store/gun store robberies, spraying the whole ghetto, and a lot of activities.

- i will make sure everyone in our organization is active and they follow all the rules

- i will make sure every event is getting attended and crime chart is getting fulfilled

- i will not tolerate any kind of toxicity

- i will ensure that all the bonuses are getting payed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom