Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick holand

Ex-LSPD-Chief , Ex-Ballas-Deputy ,Ex-Families-Dep
Player
Information

1 Your name IRL : Piyush Chaudhary
2 Your age : 18
3 Time zone : GMT + 5:30 (India)
4 Average online per day : 5 to 7 hrs
5 Your discord : maverickholland
6 Your nickname : Maverick Holland
7 Your ID : 74027

Additional information

Past exp in crime :-

1x Families Deputy
1x Families underdeputy
1x marabunta underdeputy
1x bloods underdeputy
1x Vagos underdeputy
1x ballas Deputy

1 Leader of Families

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-When i first came in the city i was new then i did some beginner job and reached lvl 6 , my first org was families , then i joined marabunta , bloods , vagos and ballas , i have past experience of under deputy in Bloods , vagos and marabunta and i have been Deputy in Ballas and Families , and have been leading many events as a Deputy leader , Families past leader were great and now i want to continue the legacy of Families on top !!

- I have decent experience as leader of an organization before as I have been LSPD leader before as well as in The Families i have been deputy leader and have knowledge of How to lead an organization and how thethings goes, I Lead a lot of events myself whenever i am present , So i believe i am capable to hold the Leader Position .

- The Families is important to me, and I want to make it special for others too. I will show them the best and easiest ways to succeed in events and make money. My main goal is to have a good and fun time and completing term successfully with my gang members while following the Rules of the city. I want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy their time with us.

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will try to maximize the activity of Families so we interact more with Leos , by

Doing lot of activities, hostage situations, store/gun store robberies, spraying the whole ghetto, and a lot of activities.

- i will make sure everyone in our organization is active and they follow all the rules

- i will make sure every event is getting attended and crime chart is getting fulfilled

- i will not tolerate any kind of toxicity

- i will ensure that all the bonuses are getting payed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom