Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

tennyson_royal

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: RAVICHANDRA
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: IND+5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5:30 TO 21:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 12
  6. Your Discord ID: ben.ben9
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Tennyson Royal
  8. Your in game ID: 85037
  9. Your in game level: 17
  10. Languages spoken: Telugu and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?: I’m done with the RP world and I would love to become an admin to help out with the server. I enjoy helping people and I would like to help out with stopping all the rule breaks that are happening in the server. I love this server so being able to make a difference is my goal.

• What are your strengths?: I’m straight forward and not a biased person, I enjoy helping out, I don’t get angry easily, fluent in English and I’m a fast learner and I’ve been deputy in National Guard which helps me a lot with having a great knowledge about the rules of the server, and I’m patient.
  • What are your weaknesses?: I get a bit stressed sometimes, and I’m perfectionist and if I start on something I won’t stop until I finish it.
What skills can you bring to the admin team?: Helpful with team work, Responsible, Make sure that everything is going in the perfect way

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yess,I don’t have

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?: No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?: 1 warning for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom