Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
radhika lilly
Administrators nickname
yaswanth trigger
Date
Jul 14, 2024
Time
6:10
Proofs
https://ibb.co/CQ6Xyjn

Raymond Reddingtonnn

Player
Player
i was at my house no 444 and i was with a friend we went to the roof and my friend shooting one guy who came my house/family house we talked and other guy to who family house also talked for a while and after that my friend was shooting him i don't know why after some time we went to the roof again my friend was shooting from roof and giving damage to him and i shoot my gun but did not shoot him i was shooting up after sometime admin came and talked with me he said why are you shooting i told him was not shooting anyone . that time my friend left the city in front of him later i got banned for it i got no pov and requesting pov from admin or the other person thank you radhika lilly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom