Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felix Long
Suspect ID
346664, 302574
Date of violation
Jul 14, 2024
Time of violation
19:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4hdZ39b4mU

Erdem W

Player
Player
there are 4 of us there, you're trying to arrest us, what do you expect us to do

and throw the video uncut there we just shot at you you went down and opened fire stop fooling the admins throw full pov

Erdem W

Player
Player
and then we were robbing your friend who got out of the car and while we were robbing the police you two got out and shot at us, this is not legal please learn the rules and do not crop the video

Felix99

“My attitude is based on how you treat me.”
Player
Still you shoot without demand. I think you must check the rules. I gave you a demand to stop and you guys get out of the car and shoothing directly.

Felix99

Player
And I have another pov. You were driving a black ferrari and we was 3 cars you guys didn't stop that rp situation too. I can post that one if you want.You guys can do robbey on the highways when we got a demand from you we are stopping however when the things goes wrong for you, you guys dont listen our demands not fear for your lifes, trolling. We was at least 6 man, imagine and you can still came here and try to mess with my forum.

Last edited:

Erdem W

Player
Player
and I also want to say that you can't shoot us when we are robbing a policeman and we outnumber you, please forward your pov in uncropped form.

Felix99

Player
and I also want to say that you can't shoot us when we are robbing a policeman and we outnumber you, please forward your pov in uncropped form.
You guys Mercy Killed me I wasn't there

Felix99

Player
I have antiradar in my car, there's no reason to stop
Than everyone can put anti radar for their cars and try to espace with 3 cars with 6 leos. Dude I don't want to argue with you cuz literally you don't know anything about it. Don't be ignorant dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom