Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Besho Error
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Jul 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/755711/#post-2674656

Besho Error

💀 Leader of the Error Family
Player
Hello Bobby,

My family was removed from being an unofficial family due to me impersonating an admin. This was unintentional as I didn't know that writing a comment in the same format as the admin would be considered impersonation. I apologize for this mistake, as I was unaware and did not see any rule stating this.

I received the penalty of having my family removed from being unofficial.

It was unintentional, and I am asking for one last chance to enjoy being with my family members as an unofficial family.

Thank you for your understanding.

King Wolf

Player
Player
Dear admins
the leader didnt do any mistake in the game if he did a wrong on the website yu should give him a punishment on the website not on the game
Why are you accusing us of unofficial because of something he said on the website?
if he did any wrong in the game punishe him in the game there is no rule forrbeden taking on the website and you will have a punish on the game dont mix it together

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Proper decision taken and it was done w my approval, you are not a new player to not know such and if you act like that as a leader, what do I expect from members?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom