Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Henri CalipsoChoo
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jul 15, 2024
Time
Proofs
-

Henri Calipso

Player
Player
Hallo admin team

I wanted to reach out about some rule breaks I have done in the past. I Tried reaching out on emails but never got a response. I came here to explain myself and ask for forgiveness. In my time as part of this city I have done a lot of good things but also some bad. There are rules that I have broken that I know I shouldn't have rules like (1.8 and 1.7).There have been times that I have passed money between my twink and main ( don’t know when bet a couple of months ago). I have friends who have given me stuff for low prices and sometimes even for free that I can sell and make money to build myself up in this amazing city. I have never been a part of any 1.6 and am very much against it. My end goal with this report is to hopefully come back one day and be able to lead my own org and later down the line join the admin team. I have made a lot of friends in the city, players and gods. It would be sad to have to lose all of it because of my stupid actions in the past. Hopefully you guys can forgive me for my actions. I am willing to take any punishment you see fit.

from Henri Calipso Choo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom