Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganguly Luciano

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Onirvan Ganguly
Your age:
Time zone:
GMT +5:30 [IST]
Average online per day: 5-6 hours
Your Discord:
onirvan
Your Nickname:
Ganguly Zero
Your ID: 58974

LEADER OF FAMILIES
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Since I am an 18-year-old who plays GTA 5 RP on the server, Grand RP, for about five to six hours every day, I think it would be best if I led the Families Gang. In our gang, these traits such as my being around all through and always ready to help out indicate reliability as well as commitment that are very important in maintaining unity and dealing with emergencies promptly. The active participation makes it possible for me to take advantages of opportunities and effectively handle difficulties in the ever changing virtual world full of adventures known as GTA 5 RP.

2.2 Ever since I was a kid, I have developed a clear grasp of virtual worlds and gaming ecology. Handling virtual communities management and web-based discussions is not an issue for me. This means that while playing games, it is easier for me to solve in-game puzzles, use digital media for our team’s progress among other things like that. Being young makes me see things differently and react accordingly so every decision made by me seems right in the eyes of those we lead.

2.3 Viewing my age and daily presence on GTA 5 RP as avenues to evidence my leadership qualities enables within my line of the Families gang. I can elaborate a distinctive vision for our progress, raising the spirits of the rest of the members as well as promoting harmonious societal ethics characterized by togetherness and mutual reinforcement. With my energetic focus and readiness for acquisition of skills, I want to propel the Families gang to new heights in Grand RP`s world of fiction and thereby consolidating ourselves more.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.1 Doing 100% TURFs

3.2 Making GHETTO Active
3.3 Stopping Toxicity
3.4 Promoting RP
3.5 Spreading Awareness Not To Break Server Rules

RANKING SYSTEM

O.G.
Big G.
Little G.
OP Killer

========== HIGH COMMAND ==========

Hustler
Hood Instructor
Hood Trainee
Block Banger
Homie
Butcher
Gangster
Youngster
Freeze

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Player
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place tomorrow (Friday) , 19/07/2024, at 15:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Carl Jordan (carljordan)
Zoro HellKing (zoro237)
Charles Xaiver (charlesxaiver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom