Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasan Khan

EN 03 | Player
Leader
Information
- Your name IRL: Hasan Khan
- Your age: 18
- Time zone: GMT+5:00
- Average online per day: 6-10 Hours
- Your Discord: hasankhan777
- Your Nickname: Hasan
- Your ID: 85530

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos!
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- Firstly, I want to become leader of Vagos Gang because It is located in a separate location i.e., Beach Ghetto, which is favorable for doing normal roleplay activities such as Ghetto robberies etc., This is due to no interruption from other gangs.
- Secondly, I wanted a leadership for a long time due to my long-term experience in Gangs and Crime roleplay and I think Vagos is the best to start my leadership for it.
- Lastly, I have been planning with my friends for turf and have almost chosen sufficient people for turf. This is because we aim to get 100% Turf in the server and we will try our best to accomplish this task.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-
So, I have been observing it that the quality of roleplay is being disrupted in Grand RP. And I think I know the reason for this: It is because many newbies are joining the project but they are not taught the rules and the Highcommands of many gangs do not interview them or ask very simple question which further lead to roleplay being disrupted and the organization getting an ORG WARNING. So, we aim to be strict and recruit members with experience and follow proper roleplay while recruiting them.
- Furthermore, we aim to be the most reliable gang so that no one suffers from lack of ammunition and sufficient requirements. This will also lead to improve roleplay and create a peaceful environment between all members.
- Lastly, we do not support and promote toxicity by any means. Anyone who shows any kind of behavior which promotes/indicates Toxicity will be demoted first and further actions will cause them to be blacklisted from organization.
Ranking System :
11 ) Supreme Leader
10 ) Deputy Leader
9 ) Turfer

8 ) Under Deputy
7 ) Warlord
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Graffiti team
4 ) Kingpin
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Suspended

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on today (Friday) , 19/07/2024, at 17:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Taha Grano (_7lw.)
Ethan Pluxury (ethan_495)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom