Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divyanshu Marlega

Player
Player
=====================================================
Information

1. Your name IRL:
    Ans: Divyanshu Agrawal
  2. Your age (OOC):
    Ans: 18
  3. Time zone + country:
    Ans: GMT+5:30, India.
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
    Ans: 8:00 to 18:00.
  5. Average online per day(hours):
    Ans: Min: 2, Max: 9 | Hours
  6. Your Discord ID:
    Ans: divyanshu690
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
    Ans: Divyanshu Marlegaa
  8. Your in game ID:
    Ans: 37190
  9. Your in game level:
    Ans: 27
  10. Languages spoken:
    Ans: English, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
    Ans: State
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    Ans: I have lived in this community for a long time, and I have tried to understand the details of role play by participating in many events and orgs. The reason for opting to govern such aspects is because it will improve the general experience for all players through making it fair and enjoyable. Through different organizations that include Lifeinvader, NG, FIB, SAHP, Gangs and LSPD among other things; I know how to be a leader or work with others. These are the qualities that I think will make me qualify as an admin of Grand RP so I can bring balance and interest to everybody.
  2. What are your strengths?
    Ans:
    - Problem-solving abilities
    - Learn from mistakes.
    - Good communication skill
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    Ans: - Sometimes I get emotional
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Ans:- I've got a bunch of skills that'll come in handy for the admin team to keep Grand RP running and make it even better: Solving Arguments: I'm good at sorting out fights in the game and role-play situations. I can help people work things out and find answers that make everyone happy. Being a Leader: I've been in charge in lots of groups like Lifeinvader, NG, FIB, SAHP, Gangs, and LSPD. This means I know how to guide teams make smart choices, and get people to work together well. Talking to People: Talking is super important in role-playing and doing admin stuff. I'm great at explaining things and listening to what players have to say to make sure everyone gets heard. Fixing Problems: I'm quick to spot issues and come up with good ways to fix them, whether it's something wrong with the game or a challenge players are facing. Organizational Skills: Juggling many duties and jobs has boosted my ability to stay organized. This means I can keep tabs on different admin tasks and give quick replies. Fairness and Integrity: I'm dedicated to keeping things fair and balanced for all users. I stick to the rules and make sure everyone has a good time.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Ans:- I dont got any business.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Ans: I don't got any right now, but if i do any in future i can tell my admin senior friends
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Ans:-
    1. I have got GZ 1.2 | Warn. Becuase of my family mistake

Best Regards,
    [Divyanshu]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom