Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ava Federal
Administrators nickname
Jin Frost
Date
Jul 15, 2024
Time
8:39
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wlft1y

Zara Mowle

Player
Player
f you believe you were mistakenly warned for RDM (Random Deathmatch) and would like to file a complaint to have the warning removed, you should follow these steps:

1. **Gather Evidence**: Collect any relevant evidence that supports your claim. This might include:
- Screenshots or video recordings of the incident.
- Witness statements from other players.
- Any logs or chat history that can clarify the situation.

2. **Identify the Appropriate Forum**: Check the server's official website or forums to find the section where complaints or appeals can be submitted.

3. **Create a Well-Structured Complaint**: When writing your complaint, ensure you include the following details:
- **Title**: Clearly state that you are appealing a warn for RDM.
- **Introduction**: Briefly explain who you are and the context of your situation.
- **Incident Description**: Provide a detailed account of what happened. Explain that you were involved in an ATM robbery and did not realize the person you interacted with was a police officer.
- **Evidence**: Attach all the evidence you have gathered.
- **Request**: Politely request the review and removal of the warning.

Here's an example template for your complaint:

---

**Title**: Appeal for RDM Warning Removal

**Username**: [Ava Federal]
**Date of Incident**: [15/07/2024]
**Warn Issued By**: [Jin Frost]

**Introduction**:
Dear Admin/Moderator,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I am writing to appeal a recent warning I received for Random Deathmatch (RDM) on [Date of Incident].

**Incident Description**:
On [Date of Incident], I was engaged in an ATM robbery. During the incident, I encountered an individual whom I did not recognize as a police officer. Due to the confusion, a confrontation ensued which led to the RDM warning. I did not intend to break any server rules and was unaware of the individual's identity as a law enforcement officer.

**Evidence**:
Please find attached the following evidence supporting my claim:
- [Watch Grand Theft Auto V 2024.07.15 - 13.13.41.01 | Streamable]

**Request**:
I kindly request that you review my case and consider removing the warning. I have always strived to adhere to the server's rules and regulations and will continue to do so moving forward.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,
[Zara joseph]

---

Once you have written your complaint, submit it through the appropriate channel. Be patient and respectful while waiting for a response from the admin team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom