Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Grove Street Families I Freaky Cassano

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Cassano

مؤمن
Player
1. Your name IRL : Muhammad Al Rabby
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 4-5 Hour
5. Your Discord : ayeeefreaky
6. Your Nickname : Freaky Cassano
7. Your ID : 38684

Additional Information

1. Leader Of Grove Street Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans :​

1. Deep Passion for the Organization : I want to lead this organization because I'm really passionate about what it stands for. When you truly believe in an organization's mission, it motivates you to lead and make a difference. I can help achieve its goals and positively impact society.

2. Inspiring and Empowering Others : Leadership is about motivating people to reach their best. I want to lead this organization to encourage growth, teamwork, and innovation. By being a good example, offering guidance, and creating chances for growth, I hope to build a team that works well together and helps the organization succeed.

3. Achieving Positive Change and Growth : I see many chances for this organization to improve and grow. Whether it's through new plans, better operations, or creating a more welcoming environment, I aim to guide the organization towards its goals. I hope to make a significant impact and ensure its future success.

These reasons show my personal drive, leadership approach, and strategic goals for the organization's future, all important for being an effective leader.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans:​

To enhance role-playing within a company, especially when centered around a theme such as a gangster world, concentrate on these important aspects:

1. Define Roles Clearly ; Make sure everyone knows their part and what's expected of them. Explain their skills and how they fit into the bigger picture.
2. Create a Realistic Environment : Make the role-play feel real by using the right language, clothes (if needed), and keeping interactions consistent.
3. Train and Support : Give team members the tools they need to understand their roles better. This could be through workshops, practice, or one-on-one guidance.
4. Promote Creativity : Let team members explore their characters and stories. Encourage them to be creative and think quickly.
5. Give and Get Feedback : Regularly give feedback to help everyone improve. Also, encourage them to reflect on their progress.
6. Work Together : Stress the importance of teamwork and how it helps the role-play. Encourage interactions that support the story.
7. Stay Consistent : Keep the role-play going by being committed to the story and your character.
8. Make It Fun : Ensure everyone enjoys the role-play by adding fun and excitement. This will keep everyone engaged.

By focusing on these points, you can make role-playing more engaging and enjoyable for everyone involved.

My goals for Grove Street Families

1. Managing proper RP system so RP looks and feeling more enjoyable and realistic
2. Engagement of experienced members as leaders, with former leaders serving as deputies to oversee the organization's operations in my absence.
3. Dissemination of Families illicit activities throughout the city
4. Establishing a reputation for fear within our group
5. Preserving Families influence in specific areas
6. Completion of all assigned weekly tasks
7. Attendance at as many events as feasible, facilitating the creation of diverse scenarios
8. Assistance to new members in understanding the activities associated with the gang
9. Fostering a climate of fear throughout the city

RANKING SYSTEM
11. Leader
10. Deputy
9. Gangsta
8. Turfer
7. Mafia
6. Clapper
5.Tusk
4. Kingpin
3. Wardon
2. Hitman
1. Freeze

Thanks for giving me your time and reading my application !!

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place tomorrow (Friday) , 19/07/2024, at 15:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Carl Jordan (carljordan)
Zoro HellKing (zoro237)
Charles Xaiver (charlesxaiver)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom