Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Aliza

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Ali Albalooshi

2.Your age (OOC): 18

3.Time zone 04:00 United Arab Emirates

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): some times 13:00 to 0:30

6.Average online per day(hours): 07 - 10 hours

7.Your Discord ID: v7sr

8.Your characters' name (IC): Kevin lopezz

9.Your in game ID: 170259

10.Your in game level: 45&48 I’m not sure about it

11.Languages spoken: arabic , English

12.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : I have sufficient experience in this server in terms of rules and responsibilities in the server. At the same time, I want to start a new experience in this server and a new beginning to help people and gain additional and basic experience in serving this server.

2 : What are your strengths? I have experience in solving and reconciling problems, and I am patient in understanding complex matters

3: what's your weak points? : Kind and poor

4 What skills can you bring to the management team? : I have experience in being a thinking mind. After a long experience on that server, I was like the CEO in more than one Arab family, and I avoided problems sometimes. You can benefit from my experiences on the server as CEO of famous Arab families at the time, and I can reduce the pressure on the administrative staff. I understand all the laws

5 .Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes I am ready to sell all my businesses (fortunately I have no businesses )

6 . Is there an issue or situation IRL that is preventing you from being active right now or anytime soon? : Sometimes, not always, it is rare

7 . Is there anything else we should consider or need to know regarding your order? : I don't know much about jobs like police and FIB because I am a person who loves family and peace and I am willing to give up any of my possessions to become an administrator on this server. I have a simple note that in the past I was a little naughty person on this server, but I learned many lessons that it is of no use and that immediately I am a peaceful person and I want to join in managing my life on this server by going to the beach market and walking around with friends and helping friends complete their daily tasks. . I am a completely different person than in the past. And you can test me

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom