Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Arpit Singh
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord - cartel.exe
6. Your Nickname - Bryden
7. Your ID - 67680

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
--> My journey of LEOs started the month i joined EN03 and i went to all LEO orgs like FIB , NG , SAHP etc. and after gaining this much experience i keep doing RP in many LEOs org again and again and worked with many expereienced people in this server also on i was able to understand the org environment of SAHP like how they , whats the strategy to work on highways and what is essantial to do in this org i understand them all and now i guess i am fit for the leader of SAHP

-->
As From past few term i can observe that SAHP is not active that it used to and after observing them i decided to change this if i will be the sherrif . i understand that making org active like SAHP is hard because it requires highly expereince people in this org ith high activity but i guess i have the power to make this org active and as i know how sahp work on highways so i will able to make this org active for last 30 days and hire much people as possible

--> Last 2-3 Terms having Internal problems or having bad environment inside their org like Power abuse , toxicity and etc . But i am able to make the org less toxic and their will be strict rules for that . And also on i observed there are many people in organization doing power abuse like demoting someone or firing someone for their personal conflitcs so i will change that and their will be harsher punishment like DEMOTION OR FIRE from the organization and every high command will give the valid and a proper reason for demote or fire or blacklist if they blacklist or demote them without valid reason the highcommand will be blacklisted fromt he org and my last point is to select SAHP is the Physical location of the organization HQ which is on the highway which is the best location to deploy units on both side of the city north as well south

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
--> There are Major Advices from my side to increase RP in my org

1). No rule break by members
2). Following chain of command
3). Maintaining the discipling in the organization

i have created a bonus system for my members to increase the RP :
Store Robery : 10k
Gun store : 15k
Hostage situation : 15k
ACC : 20k
SUBS : 20k
FZ RAID : 20k
Each hour active : 5k
Each hour active at night shift : 15k

Here is my department LIST:
Human Resources (HR) : This department will hire Troopers in the organization
Public Relation (PR) : This department will be in touch with the local of San andreas Highway citizens to understand their problems
Internal Affairs (IA) : This department will maintatin the decorum inside the department and take actions against that
Quick Action Team (QAT) : This department will be the first to respond the combat situation
Highway Patrol Units (HPU) : This department will patrol the Highway 24/7

THANKS FOR GIVING TIME TO MY APPLICATION
Best Regards

Top Bottom