Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragner ShmackHer

GODFATHER
Player
1.Your Name: Anish
2.Your Age: 22
3.Timezone: GMT (+5:30)
4.Average Online per day:5-6 hours per day
5.Discord ID: itsragner
6.Your Nickname: Ragner ShmackHer
7.ID: 4412

Additional information

1. Leader Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

So , there is many reasons I wanna be a Vagos leader because of as you can see I have a good experience in city and I know every ghetto & city rules . I was in every gang before and i was high command in gangs so I will be go for the quality RP and try to manage my fellow gang members . You all know that recently Vagos gang is not doing that much well in turf so I will focus on the turfs and make it more better as I can . I will try to understand my people and let be with them always and help them to gain a good experience in Vagos with me . Also I will be try to make my gang a terrorist Org .

I am very jolly and chill guy . I am well qualified and managed guy in real life so I have a positive confident that I can manage a gang very well ,
I wanted to be the leader because I can manage well and improve the RP quality in fVagos , I know I have to defend the heat as a gang leader by RP so I will take it as a fun way and try to solve it IC-ly .
I want people to have fun with me and enjoy the gang RP .

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Everyone know the gangs for gun play not for role play , So I wanna change the thing I will try to provide a better role play over gun play
I was high command of fib though so I know the RP from both side , there was to many thing I can do in hostage situations and gun store robberies and events & stuffs . I know a gang behave so un-discipline sometime and they are behave rude some in a RP situation which is no suitable so I will try to teach them react like a calm person and sort thing out at that points. instead of roaming in a gang car I will let them prefer to do more situations and RP to increase the gang quality RP . In my experience gangs should be more communicable in the radio than just spamming them which can be sorted out by giving proper instruction house robbery and car robbery should much more roleplayed then just going to the house and robbing them . if I happens to be the leader I can make a difference because of my creative ideas and intelligence toward this organization .
My advise for the improving the roleplay as a leader of VAGOS will be providing a quality roleplay instead of just being a criminal in the city providing more content . I will try to push my gang to do more better in events and RP with other & legal orgs too . I will try to organize more event with the permission of senior curator of crime also communication between the illegal organization in defend for BM raid or some RP situations , so that we can provide more RP to the each other and make some good time and moments .

Ranking System :

11. Leader

10. Deputy Leader
9. Top Dog
8. Street Boss
7. Turfer
6. Smoker
5. Graffiti Team
4. Hitman
3. OG Vagos
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Thanks for reading,
Ragner ShmackHer

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom