Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Captain Electro
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jul 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/757520/

Electro Libe

Player
Player
First Of All Let Me Explain From where this started
3 of my fam members were ban and got warn so i was bit frusted so as a friend of

Abhijeet Burrows​

i randomly told him "admins are so gay "
which he felt wrong or something he did not even like said this is wrong or something no reply to my msg
after 3days he randomly gives me ban for thing from our private chats all done as friends still ok i deleted that msg thinking that would have caused the problem and made a report and then Bobby Pluxury gave me ban for 60d for deceive higer admins i dont even know what it means

Reason I Typed That
1. my old fam leader got perm ban for 1.1 when he applied to be a admin and he was not even playing for 2-3 days
2. one of my fam member got 7d warn and admin rejected his form even tho it was no mistake of his
3. one of member ( master demon ) got ban for 30d for not recording all overlays even tho he used nivida shadow play

so you only tell why i should not be angry ?
still i deleted that msg and tried to get that ban removed .

i have spent irl money in this project ( got this season bp and even invited some friends in the game , made a fam ) ( even was gonna start a yt my 2years old yt back with your grand rp server as some content ) ( if u want to check my and abhijeet from starting msg me i always told him things as a friend from before he was a admin)
tons of hours and now getting banned and all like this ( if there is any value of your players please review his right way and think one time from my side)
i dont think it is good
i request curator to please review it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom