Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dare Baba
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 13, 2021
Time of violation
17:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zNBiiAvx1pI

Dare Baba

"SeE yOu oN foRuMs BrUv"
Player
When we were taking 2 10-15s to DOC after the NG Raid, we had them in the cruiser since they were caught early into it, so were done with the raid we were heading to the DOC with them. These guys continuously kept on Stalling RP so we passed the 25min mark and they get the Forum Opportunity, In my POV it shows them Stalling and Mixing at the end. He said multiple times "I will call the gods" when it was not even necessary. Once at the DOC we gave them the benefit of doubt and requested one of my officers to check his pov for the timing of cuffing and it was well under 25 mins. POV can be provided if Required as well.

This is one of my other officer's POV which shows them stalling by saying they hear a lot of people in their head and being the good beings we were, we allowed them to turn off their Fam and Org Radios which was unnecessary and also shows them stalling even more

Sarah_93

Player
Player
This is me in the video ID 41116 ... I never got out of DOC early & spent the whole time in there. Also this is not the full POV I was in the cruiser for a full 10 min. before this guys POV. Honestly if I wanted to make a big deal about this I could have went to forums but it was pointless.... You say I was stalling to turn my radio off but I literally had gang members and family members yelling through my radio. I literally turned it off and got right back in the car & RP with yall the whole way over there... & to add whoever was driving crashed the car twice once head on with another vehicle when they were in the wrong lane and then the second time literally crashed right into the back of a stopped ambulance...

Last edited:

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Based on the POV provided I do not hear any mixing, and it does not seem like said person is intentionally stalling.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom