Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tony Gold
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2024
Time of violation
18:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIk0Mxfb4yw

Tony Gold

Player
Player
ID 324799 for UB driving off the side of a hill and Just shooting with no demands.
ID 324060 for landing his Heli in the road (00:45 second in video) which is been noted many times as UB flying.

ELDOB VIPERS

Player
Player
I didnt landing my heli on the road u can see i was flying just one time when it turned off only when he was follow the buggati its 1 time landing when it turned of maybe he angry cuz he didnt stop the bugatti but i didnt shot and i dosnt do anything for the officer my id : 324060

Last edited:

ELDOB VIPERS

Player
Player
Sorry about my english but i mean (shortly)
I mean i landing 1 time for wrong cuz its my first time driving heli and i was at gas station fueling my heli when i fly i press musle (5) the heli geting down to the road and i turn it off for wrong and turn it on thats what happen with me thx. Dear admin i didnt vdm or do something. For the officer u can see in hes pov thx.

ELDOB VIPERS

Player
Player
Why don't you provide it, we all know you lying.
im not lying why you lting i puch you up right say the troth buddy when you dead i help you i back for you and puch you up and your friend was there dont be like that be kind.
this when i help you look [dear admin i back after i run from the cop and i give him a help and he said its ok dont do this again and now he post on forum after i help him and i didnt do anything for him i just one time touch the road in hes vedio pov it was flex mussle for me i say that thank you.]

Last edited:

ELDOB VIPERS

Player
Player
i told you sorry about thats then i help you i puch you and i told you its my first time i driving it and you told me next time dont rob any ATM all in pov.

Tony Gold

Player
Player
im not lying why you lting i puch you up right say the troth buddy when you dead i help you i back for you and puch you up and your friend was there dont be like that be kind.
this when i help you look [dear admin i back after i run from the cop and i give him a help and he said its ok dont do this again and now he post on forum after i help him and i didnt do anything for him i just one time touch the road in hes vedio pov it was flex mussle for me i say that thank you.]
This is another ATm which happend after which i Didnt post you for, This Post is for the situation in my bodycam.

ELDOB VIPERS

Player
Player
This is another ATm which happend after which i Didnt post you for, This Post is for the situation in my bodycam.
its after its another atm but you see when you die i back to you and help you and you said dont rob atm again [when i told you im sorry for the first time when i landing in the road you said [its ok and your friend say thats again i told you i just landied in the road just 1 time and i say to sorry brother why you make from this a problem i respcted you and you know that when i back and i told you its my frist time i drive the heli]

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed
ID 324799 will be punished for NonRp Driving
ID 324060 will be punished for NonRp Flying​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom