Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gagandeep Stormrider
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jun 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Y0jzsQh

gagandeep534

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor and Alex,

I hope you're both doing well.

My name is Gagandeep Stormrider, ID 361845 from EN1. Recently, I had a troubling experience that I was permanently banned from GR 1.1. I'm not sure if this was due to a mistake on my part or if there's an issue with my Steam account. Previously, I had my old GTA 5 account linked to Steam, and before I played with this account but for now it's no longer showing in my library. I really don't know whether it is a bug or issue with my steam account. So to be honest I created new steam account and rockstar account and I purchased a new copy of GTA 5, which now appears and runs properly in my Steam library. However, after playing grand rp just for 10 to 15 minutes, I unexpectedly received a GR 1.1 punishment, which has left me feeling very upset.

To be honest, sir, I've been playing this game for about 6 to 7 months and really enjoy it, especially with my friends. I'm particularly fond of the Grand RP project. If there's any chance you could consider unbanning me, I would greatly appreciate it. I assure you that I didn't intend to make any mistakes, and I am committed to learning all the rules of Grand RP. I'm eager to continue enjoying the game.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. And have a wonderful day sir.

Best regards,
Gagandeep Stormrider

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Make complaint with providing your social club name and it will be considered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom