Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

khaledHassan

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Khaled Hassan

2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5-6hr
5. Your Discord: khaled5600.
6. Your Nickname: khaled Hassan

7. Your ID: 59513

Additional information
1. Leader of...
SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

(1) I would like to be Leader of SAHP Because, I have been in legal organizations ever since I began playing GrandRP over a year ago, Therefore I have a lot of previous experience in organizations such as SAHP and other legal orgs such as FIB, LSPD.

(2) Because I was a high-ranking person and I loved to see what the leader was doing and learn from him in the SAHP, and I was his assistant and decided to be the leader and add people to the SAHP and teach them how SAHP works.

(3) I want to remain a leader in this organization in order to free HW from the gangs and give the people peace of mind while they are traveling to the poleto and Sandy shore and not be obstructed in their way. That is why I want to be a leader in this organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

There should be more strict rule of leaving the RP situations. Some of the officers leave the RP when they got caught by gang members. So this things should be stopped by making more strict rules.

When there is a global and the other departments are calling for help, in SAHP even if they have enough units to respond some of the officers refuse to respond it. So it should be stopped and if they didn't respond, they have to give valid reason for not responding and if they fail to give they will get a warning.

The third most important, I have seen that some high commands willingly or unwillingly hired family members, friends, people with interests, or helped or hindered those with insufficient experience or even lack of education in reaching high ranks. So this will be stopped by me in SAHP I will not allow anyone to hire any inexperienced people.

info About Me and My EXP

(1) EX NG COS HR
(2) EX LSPD HOD HR
(3) EX SAHP HOD HR
(4) EX GOV HOD HR

Rank System

30) Sheriff
29) Undersheriff
28) Assistant Sheriff
27) Chief of Staff
26) Chief of Division
25) Deputy Chief of Division