Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
MAFIA SYRZ
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2024
Time of violation
16:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qi2rzDY9E4

Mahmod Ghnayem

Player
Player
all in pov
Do You Think You Are Smart Continue Recording While Dead And What Did You Recorded From The Situation Is 20 Sec And The Other Is While You Was Dead :) And Before The 1 Min You Just Start Shoot Us Without Any Demands And You Didn't Even Hit A Singel Bullet And After This You Just Start Running Inside Your Family House And That Is A Fail RP And You Are Doing Meta Gaming
And You Are Also Spamming With Your Friend On The Same Situation Pending review - RDM | 369281, 308973
Im Gonna Send My POV Here When You Start Shooting On Us Without Any Demands And After You Shoot Us You Just Run Inside Your Family House Like The Rat
That's My POV When He Start Shooting On Us Without Any Demands And He Do A Fail Rp By Shooting On Us And Then Run Inside The Family House And In Your POV You Are Doing Meta Gaming And If I Got A Punishment For RDM Im Sure It would be unfair Because He Start Shoot On Us Without Any Demands And He Run Inside The Family House

Last edited:

Donte Shepard

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 387444 will recieve a punishment for GR 6.15 and metagaming.
ID 369281 will recieve a punishment for RDM
ID 308973 will recieve a punishment for Provoking
ID 369094 will recieve a punishment for GR 6.15

Just because someone rule broke dosent mean all should rule break, All partys who broke rules will be punished. Also on another note, RP must happen before any shooting happens.

Locked for no further review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom