Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Valyx opps
Administrators nickname
Donte_shepard
Date
Jul 15, 2024
Time
23:38
Proofs
https://i.gyazo.com/92ce08aa70312c867fab9e81f8cef6ad.jpg

valyx

Player
Player
hi i am Valyx opps, i was having a conversation with multiple admins about them wrongly jailing me, i then proceeded to say, "lil b"
Which in my language means the act of Self goodness and not taking any disrespect from anybody. and i was then punished for 7 days for my language and them not understanding. i do not think this is right in any way. Please review this and realise it is wrongful especially for my language and 7 DAYS!!! i believe i deserve an unban and compensation for the damage that has been cause all because they dont understand "lil b" in my language

valyx

Player
Player
and if the admin did take any disrespect to my actions i apologise i never knew lil b could be taken out of context. i like playing this game and it is just upsetting to have a 1 week ban.

valyx

Player
Player
if you do accept to unban me i will be very thankful and again i am sorry, my native language is not english so i never knew it wasnt a good word. but i will do jail time if you choose to unban me please and thank you, valyx.

Top Bottom