Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohamed Alemdar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2024
Time of violation
22:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Pi6QVwLsJ04

Mohamed Alemdar

Player
Player
One day, this fraudulent person and I decided to buy a house and make it a family home. We bought a house worth 7 million. I paid 2.9 million, and the fraudulent person paid 4.1 million. I transferred the money to him through the bank and he bought the house. But after two or three days, he decided to sell the house and sold it and told me that he sold it for 9 million, so he told me that I would take 3.73 million and that was the rest. I told him ok, when will you transfer them? He said, “Just go back to the house.” A month passed and he told me the electricity was cut off and it is not empty now I can't open it, there is no internet, etc. And I see him online and he is making AFK, and in the end I got angry and told him that you are a fraud and you don't want to transfer my money. He insulted me and my family. Then he blocked me in the program called discord. Today he removed the ban from me and insulted me and my family and banned him again, so I decided to report him.
Select for moderation

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

that's not enough proof to make a complaint, we don't control personal dms and this conv you hvae shared isn't enough evidence at all + there is no POV of the violation/ the same INGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom