Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ayden Miller

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL: Emin

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours

5. Your Discord: ef0009

6. Your Nickname: Emin Skyee

7. Your ID: 14465

Additional information

1. Leader of
SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I spent a lot of time in SAHP in city 1, this may be the best organization. Everyone is disciplined and works hard when appropriate. Since I see this as rare for an organization like SAHP, I want to carry this disciplined and hard work to the top

SAHP is a very fun organization. I always want to do the best for sahp. I always wanted to be the leader of SAHP. If this happens, I'm sure I will work hard.

want to create a SAHP that is Highly Trained, Highly Staffed, Motivated and disciplined, it is my belief that SAHP officers should be tough on crime always doing their duty without fear, but also kind and polite to the citizens of San Andreas.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will establish strong bonds with other Leos, this is very important because if there is hostility, we will be divided and the gangs will become stronger against us.

I will attach great importance to human resources, which is the most important department of SAHP, and I will always attach importance to recruiting players who know the rules.

I will show people that being a police officer is not a simple thing and everyone will understand the importance of the police and I will not let anyone underestimate the police.

Note: I know my level is low in city 3 but I have a lot of experience in en1 I have experience in city 3 to but not as city 1.

Thanks for reviewing my application.

Top Bottom