Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Ban for deceiving admin + cheating in interview | lebron pluxury

Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Royal mafia
Administrators nickname
Tomi meller
Date
Jun 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/71cvZzK

Royal Mafia

Player
Player
Hello dear lebron I recently get blacklisted for deceiving administration + cheating in interview idk why I get this punishment still idk that my forum account birth date is mismatch just u imagine how I am 48 year old it’s just a mistake + I dident even cheat in interview if I cheat in interview why they give me the leader roles on discord as well as they tond me they will give u leadership tomorrow beacuse there is not senior admin available pls i request u to unban me I apologise my mistake but I never cheat in interview thanks

Warm regards

Royal mafia

Top Bottom