Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Deku Calipso

Ex Director of USSS Ex HOD in LSPD
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (22)
2. Time zone: Pacific Standard (Canada)
3. Daily time active on the server: (23:30 PM - 06:00 AM)
4. Average online per week (hours):40
5. Your Discord ID: NoiceDoggo
6. Your characters' name (IC) + twink : Deku Calipso | Bonnie Calipso
7. Your in-game ID (Main and twink): 239329 | 332274
8. Your in-game level: 46 | 9
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): State willing to do both
10: Languages spoken: English

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I’ve accomplished many things in my RP life, I was a leader of an unofficial family, was the director of USSS when it was mandatory to have gates and DOC staffed 24/7 and played a major part in helping with the alien events that term. During the course of my time in the city everyone i've role played with has either moved on from the project or has become an admin themselves. I would like to continue being a part of the project and helping it grow.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
State:
-Unofficial family leader
- USSS Director x4
- USSS PR Director
- (HOD of IA)Director of IA GOV x2 (HC)
- (HOD of IA) Commander of IA LSPD x2 (HC)
- (HOD OF SWAT) LSPD
Crime:
Rank 8 in vagos, families and bunta

3. What are your strengths?
Some of my strongest skills are Communication im good at working with others and communicating what needs to be done and how it should be done. listening, im good at listening to what people have to say to understand what's going on, good at hearing what they have to say and or what happened, leading, good at taking charge and getting the task at hand done and finally im very patient.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Can be to blunt sometimes and a bit overzealous

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I’ve been a high command/ department leader in GOV, FIB and LSPD and been in gangs many times over. I have a lot of experience with how the LEO organizations and gangs should be run and how they operate behind the scenes. Im also in the timezone that is most needed for the admin team.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any business in the city

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
I have no issues that will prevent me from being active and doing my duties

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Once every 3 months I have to leave for 1 week due to my OOC job. I'm a firefighter and have to do a practice course. Ive also tacking more time to refresh on the city rules as I noticed last interview I was a bit rusty with the rules after the break I took from the city Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Select for moderation

Top Bottom