Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ray Smokes
Administrators nickname
Yasant trigger
Date
Jul 16, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6Km5_1ebGaM

raysmokes

Player
Player
AS u can see in my pov he was holding a gun in his hand (U can see in that person pov also ) and wearing an illegal armor that why i arrested him.

Admin can also see when i stopped the car he was holding a gun in his hand idk why he punished me then.

And the alligation made by player that i came to him from add is also a false statement if u ask for full pov i can provide that i was patroling and i caught him. Their is no fail rp and i dint message him

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
So you just go to him and taze him? where's the rp and your pov doesn't prove anything about patrolling​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom