Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Ivan Federal

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan_Federal

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Harroop Singh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours (flexible)
5. Your Discord: saibirg
6. Your Nickname: Ivan Federal
7. Your ID: 33670

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas National Guard (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

SAHP is one of the important organization in Los Santos. SAHP patrol on highways and most of the crime occur on highways. So, SAHP must be active.

I have been in this project for over 2 years. I have spent all of my time in state organizations. SAHP is just like my home; it was the first organization that I joined. I spent 12 terms in SAHP. I know all the things and work of SAHP. I have been undersheriff and Sheriff in different cities/servers, so I bring extensive experience and dedication to every role I undertake.

2. I am confident in my ability to make my term successful. I will try my best to make SAHP corrupt-free. I have good contacts with many former leaders who will help me make my term active. They will advise me in my decisions, and if I encounter any problems, they will always be ready to help me. I have a clear vision for SAHP's future, focusing on honesty, efficiency, and teamwork. I believe in creating a supportive and open environment where everyone can succeed and contribute to our goals.

3. I am ready to spend all my time in this organization. I will hire the best High Commands and deputies to help me lead the lower-ranked members. I will make the organization toxic-free, ensuring everyone feels like they are part of a family.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I promise that there will no favoritism in during my term. Everyone will treat equally.

2. I will make the RP between other organization realitic as much as I can.

3. Everyday there will be small events for the citizens

4. All the troopers will get a good training. Specially, I will check out the trainings.

5. Heavy bonuses will be given to the troopers.

6. Will do daily patrol on highway with other other organizations

Departments

Human Resource (HR)
Internal Affairs (IA)
High-Way Patrol (HWP
Task Force (TF)

Thanks for checking and giving your time to my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom