Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mar Hecox
Administrators nickname
Moona Calipso
Date
Jul 15, 2024
Time
14:10
Proofs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hOgMCXS0ew

Mar Hecox

Player
Player
Hello Dear James in this forum i just got 7 days ban for ooc insult but there is a missunderstanding the id 101631 i called him a bitch and i think it is ic insult i just recorded litle bit later but i said the id399216 said he is my sister and i said your sister is bitch.That just missunderstanding i can be muted for provoking but as i said i am calling 101631 that word and he said thats my sister and he cropped his pov when i said sister is that and id101631 as u can see he said u called me bitch and thats ic.Have a good day James ty for listening.

Approved - gen 3.2 + cr | 139762 | 357409 ——-this forum i got banned
It just a missunderstanding apoligize..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom