Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hashir Knight

OG
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Hashir Jalal
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: gmt+5
4. Average online per day: 8-10hrs
5. Your Discord: hashirknight
6. Your Nickname: Hashir HelloKitty
7. Your ID:3954

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Ever since I came to the city my first thought was to join any gang as I was curious that how a gang works in this city and with the time I spent in the city I got to know about all the events and I am ready to put all the time I spend in this city in improving my gang. I want to make sure that everyone from high command to the lower ranks knows all the general, event and ghetto rules that a gang member should know as I want to make a strong bond with my gang by which we will be outstanding in all the events.

- I want to be the leader of Vagos because I have a very good experience in gangs as a high command leading all the event with its fullest activity and I will provide each member the rank they deserve according to how active they are in events as I have been in a city for a long time due to which I have come across each and every rule and I will teach my members what I know so they dont break any rules and our season would end in the best way possible.

- I have great communication skills which will help me in recruiting best members for my gang and I want to spread my knowledge across everyone for better performance. As I spend 7-9 hours in the city I will help my gang in every situation and lead them to bring the best outcomes of all situations.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- I will not tolerate any toxic members in the gang which can ruin the gang.
- I will keep the gang active by recruiting more members and teach them how to RP properly.
-I will try do 100% in turf balancing events and turf evenly.
100% grffiti's all time

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom