Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information
1. Your name IRL : Asım
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 9 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : lexdesidero
6. Your Nickname : Lex Desidero
7. Your ID : 311147

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- At this time the ghetto is dead and I will increase the activities of the gangs in the city as families. I am sure that together with my dear comrades we will show them very well who families are. I will bring my best Turfers to my gang and focus to make 100% Turf. It wont be too difficult for us because im friends with a lot of good shooter teams.
I will make a best rob team for manage highways and ghetto and my best rule no one can go rob without any hc. We will attend all event with every members.

- I have had so many experiences in my illegal life that I know very well what to do against legal organisations. Since I manage a lot of all events in the gangs, I know how to manage people and where to do and what to do.

- I will always be active with my members and take care of my gang myself. In my early days in the gang, when I tried to talk to a leader and he ignored me, it made me very sad. If a leader ignores his comrades, things will never go well inside. Then everyone works for their own interests, but I know very well how to keep people together and how to make things friendly. I will take care of every member. I will carefully select HCs and more to ensure that We do not break any rules.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- As far as I observed in my old times, if you are a new person there, you cannot roleplay at all because everyone is grouped with their friends and they wont take you with them. Im going to destroy it completely and find a way to entertain people in a friendly way. I will make many events to increase the pleasure of roleplay, I will carefully select the members and I will make sure that my HCs will be there in every roleplay.

My Goals for Families Term

-
%100 Turf

- $10.000 Graffiti Profit Every Hour

- Dominate Ghetto

Best Regards - Families on top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom