Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Leader of Families | Addyy Senpai

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your name is : Adheesh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online time per day: 4–8 hours
5. Your Discord: addyop121
6. Your Nickname: Addyy Senpai
7. Your ID is 279564

Additional information

1: Leader of families

2: Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

I was pulled to the criminal underground as soon as I arrived in the city. I flourished there, learning invaluable skills from different gangs and their leaders. I started to see myself as a leader as I developed my abilities. I chose to assume the position of family eader with the help of my friends, who have always stood with me. As I've planned a lot of the gang's successful events, I think I'm qualified to guide the families to success.

I am sure that, with a group of seasoned deputies at my side, I can bring the families to the forefront of the community. I have faith in my ability to lead, and I'm motivated to make our group the best and the most powerful force in the ghetto.

The families are not in the best of situations right now, but I'm committed to making things better. I want to start a gang that is enjoyable to be a part of, respected, and liked. I've been in other gangs before, so I know what it takes to be a good leader. I'm prepared to turn the Ballas into a devoted and potent group, establishing a friendly and inclusive headquarters for each and every member.

Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

3.1 In order to essentially raise the roleplay level, I plan to do numerous highway robberies, store/gunstore robberies, hostage situations, FZ raids, and other activities.

3.2 Constantly communicate with and update the curator.

3.3 Conducting every gang activity in a professional and flawless manner.

3.4 I'll make our store thefts and negotiations even more entertaining, and I have some thoughts about how to make roleplay more realistic.

3.5 I'll assemble a capable group of superiors who will impart all knowledge to the group members. from the fundamentals to event execution. We'll ensure that every member of our gang is competent in their roles.
MY Goals:
1- %100 turf
2: Most active gang in Ghetto
3. Finish the first term successfully without any warning.
4: Attend to all the events
5-every-hour graffiti reward above $10,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom