Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lil Odee
Administrators nickname
Mike Wolfee
Date
Jul 16, 2024
Time
17:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ndd-bEEFi9U

Ahmed Wyhos

Player
Player
Basically i was coming back from beach market and i saw one guy dead on the floor then 2 people came with a car and one of them shot me then i went for a second to equip my armor and to kill them. Thats exactly what i did because they shot me i gave response. then after i killed them their guns fell to the floor and some guy came and took them before he did i said dont take and he did. then i killed him. then ems came and patched them all even though i said leave the area and then. the guy that took their guns while they are dead proceded to take out his shotgun after he got patched up and run close to me so i took out my shotgun and killed him as shown in the pov. The problem is i got warned after like 5 minutes of the situation so i couldn't clip all of the situation with instant replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom